GrowGeneration Corp. (OTCQX: GRWG), (“GrowGen” or the “Company”), the largest chain of specialty retail hydroponic and organic garden centers, with 23 locations, today announced that it has purchased the assets of Grand Rapids Hydroponics (GRH), with 1 location in Grand Rapids, MI. Following the acquisition, GrowGen now has 4 retail and warehouse locations in the Michigan market. The Company will update guidance at the end of the 3rd quarter.
- GrowGeneration CEO says Cannabis ‘Business is Booming’ After Company Ups Guidance
- GrowGeneration® to Donate Hydroponic Growing Systems to Urban Farms and Nonprofits Across the U.S. in Partnership with Whole Cities Foundation
- GrowGeneration Corp. Acquires Concord, CA Based Emerald City Garden
- Harvesting Season 2020 – Are you Ready?
- GrowGeneration Purchases all the Assets of GrowWorld
- GrowGeneration Corp. Approved to Begin Trading on Nasdaq Stock Exchange
- GrowGeneration Appoints Tony Sullivan as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- GrowGeneration Signs 3rd and 4th Leases in Oklahoma
- GrowGeneration Purchases All the Assets of Grand Rapids Hydroponics
- GrowGeneration Reports Record Q2 2019 Revenues and Net Income