GrowGeneration Corp. (OTCQX: GRWG), (“GrowGen” or the “Company”) one of the largest specialty retail hydroponic and organic gardening stores, selling to both the commercial and home cannabis markets, with currently 18 locations, today reported financial results for its 2nd quarter ended June 30, 2018.
- GrowGeneration CEO says Cannabis ‘Business is Booming’ After Company Ups Guidance
- GrowGeneration® to Donate Hydroponic Growing Systems to Urban Farms and Nonprofits Across the U.S. in Partnership with Whole Cities Foundation
- GrowGeneration Corp. Acquires Concord, CA Based Emerald City Garden
- Harvesting Season 2020 – Are you Ready?
- GrowGeneration Purchases all the Assets of GrowWorld
- GrowGeneration Corp. Approved to Begin Trading on Nasdaq Stock Exchange
- GrowGeneration Appoints Tony Sullivan as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- GrowGeneration Signs 3rd and 4th Leases in Oklahoma
- GrowGeneration Purchases All the Assets of Grand Rapids Hydroponics
- GrowGeneration Reports Record Q2 2019 Revenues and Net Income