Hydroponic equipment supplier GrowGeneration (OTCQX: GRWG) serves the agricultural space, including the hemp and cannabis industries. Funded by big names like JW Asset Management, Gotham Green Partners, Navy Capital, and Merida Capital Partners, the company is experiencing 100% year-over-year growth and targeting further expansion. Co-Founder and President Michael Salaman spoke with New Cannabis Ventures about the company’s footprint, funding and growth strategy.
- GrowGeneration CEO says Cannabis ‘Business is Booming’ After Company Ups Guidance
- GrowGeneration® to Donate Hydroponic Growing Systems to Urban Farms and Nonprofits Across the U.S. in Partnership with Whole Cities Foundation
- GrowGeneration Corp. Acquires Concord, CA Based Emerald City Garden
- Harvesting Season 2020 – Are you Ready?
- GrowGeneration Purchases all the Assets of GrowWorld
- GrowGeneration Corp. Approved to Begin Trading on Nasdaq Stock Exchange
- GrowGeneration Appoints Tony Sullivan as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- GrowGeneration Signs 3rd and 4th Leases in Oklahoma
- GrowGeneration Purchases All the Assets of Grand Rapids Hydroponics
- GrowGeneration Reports Record Q2 2019 Revenues and Net Income