GrowGeneration Corp. (OTCQX: GRWG), (“GrowGen” or the “Company”) one of the largest specialty retail hydroponic and organic gardening stores, announced today that it has completed an upsized, private placement totaling $12.8 million. The Company issued 4,123,254 shares at a price of $3.10 and 2,061,632 warrants exercisable at $3.50 per share. All the Company’s strategic institutional investors participated in the offering, including $4.0 million investment from lead investor Gotham Green Partners, $2.0 million from Merida Capital Partners and $1.3 million from Navy Capital.
- GrowGeneration CEO says Cannabis ‘Business is Booming’ After Company Ups Guidance
- GrowGeneration® to Donate Hydroponic Growing Systems to Urban Farms and Nonprofits Across the U.S. in Partnership with Whole Cities Foundation
- GrowGeneration Corp. Acquires Concord, CA Based Emerald City Garden
- Harvesting Season 2020 – Are you Ready?
- GrowGeneration Purchases all the Assets of GrowWorld
- GrowGeneration Corp. Approved to Begin Trading on Nasdaq Stock Exchange
- GrowGeneration Appoints Tony Sullivan as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- GrowGeneration Signs 3rd and 4th Leases in Oklahoma
- GrowGeneration Purchases All the Assets of Grand Rapids Hydroponics
- GrowGeneration Reports Record Q2 2019 Revenues and Net Income