GrowGeneration Corp. (OTCQX: GRWG), (“GrowGen” or the “Company”) the largest chain of specialty retail hydroponic and organic garden centers, with currently 23 locations, today announced it signed 2 leases to open a 40,000 Sq. Ft. and a 20,000 Sq. Ft. warehouse in the State of Oklahoma. The Company plans to have these locations opened for business on and around November 1, 2019. These 2 additional stores are the Company’s 3rd and 4th in Oklahoma and will be the Company’s 24th and 25th locations.
- GrowGeneration CEO says Cannabis ‘Business is Booming’ After Company Ups Guidance
- GrowGeneration® to Donate Hydroponic Growing Systems to Urban Farms and Nonprofits Across the U.S. in Partnership with Whole Cities Foundation
- GrowGeneration Corp. Acquires Concord, CA Based Emerald City Garden
- Harvesting Season 2020 – Are you Ready?
- GrowGeneration Purchases all the Assets of GrowWorld
- GrowGeneration Corp. Approved to Begin Trading on Nasdaq Stock Exchange
- GrowGeneration Appoints Tony Sullivan as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- GrowGeneration Signs 3rd and 4th Leases in Oklahoma
- GrowGeneration Purchases All the Assets of Grand Rapids Hydroponics
- GrowGeneration Reports Record Q2 2019 Revenues and Net Income