GrowGeneration Corp announces that it has signed a lease to open a 10,000 Sq. Ft. warehouse and product showroom to service the emerging legal cannabis cultivators in the State of Oklahoma. The Company plans to open this store for business on October 1st, 2018. The Oklahoma store will be the Company’s 18th store.
- GrowGeneration CEO says Cannabis ‘Business is Booming’ After Company Ups Guidance
- GrowGeneration® to Donate Hydroponic Growing Systems to Urban Farms and Nonprofits Across the U.S. in Partnership with Whole Cities Foundation
- GrowGeneration Corp. Acquires Concord, CA Based Emerald City Garden
- Harvesting Season 2020 – Are you Ready?
- GrowGeneration Purchases all the Assets of GrowWorld
- GrowGeneration Corp. Approved to Begin Trading on Nasdaq Stock Exchange
- GrowGeneration Appoints Tony Sullivan as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- GrowGeneration Signs 3rd and 4th Leases in Oklahoma
- GrowGeneration Purchases All the Assets of Grand Rapids Hydroponics
- GrowGeneration Reports Record Q2 2019 Revenues and Net Income