Returns & Exchanges
We promise to be your trusted partner for cultivation by delivering the advice, service and convenience you deserve — all at competitive prices. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair.
IMPORTANT: Items shipped to customers cannot be returned in a store.
Buy Online, Pickup In Store
If you purchased your order online and picked it up in store, you may return the item(s) at the store. Refunds for Buy Online Pickup in Store items are ONLY made by crediting the original method of payment, if proof of purchase is provided. “Proof of purchase” includes your original order confirmation email and a picture ID.
You may return most unopened items within 7 days of purchase for a refund. Unfortunately we cannot accept ANY returns on Soils & Mediums, Liquids, Nutrients, Trimming Machines, Lamps & Bulbs, Grow Tents, Trays, Harvest Tools or Discontinued Products.
All items must be returned unopened, in new condition, in original packaging and with all paperwork, parts and accessories.
Unopened Return Items
Unopened products can be returned within 7 days of customer receipt of shipment. A refund will be issued (less shipping, 3% credit card processing fee, and 20% restocking fee) once the product is received at the designated warehouse and inspected. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Returns must be authorized by GrowGeneration. Do not return items without the authorization from GrowGeneration.com. Unauthorized returns will be returned to sender. After requesting a return by phone, email or our website, you will receive an email with the address of the warehouse the item(s) should be shipped back to and instructions for the return. Items acquired through a "FREE" promotion at GrowGeneration.com cannot be refunded. Discounts based on quantity will be applied against any refunds, if the retained quantity falls below the minimum purchase required for the discount.
- Products must be free of scratches, dents or cosmetic defects and must not have been used.
- Products must be in new, resalable condition, and in the original, undamaged manufacturer’s packaging inside of a plain brown shipping box.
- Return must include all informational brochures, installation guides, cords & accessories.
- Original shipping fees are not refunded except due to a shipping error, shipping damage or manufacturer defect.
- All sales are final on Discontinued and Closeout items, there will be no returns or exchanges on these products.
- We require that all shipments be inspected immediately upon delivery. Damages and discrepancies must be reported to support@Growgeneration.com within 48 hours of receipt.
GrowGeneration.com reserves the right to refuse a return for any item not in like-new condition. Returns will be refused if the manufacturer’s packaging is damaged or missing. The products and packaging must be protected with a plain brown shipping box.
Customers are responsible for restocking fees (20%), return shipping costs and the freight costs associated with sending the item(s) back to our warehouse in the same condition the shipment was delivered. Please purchase insurance for your return package with the carrier of your choice. GrowGeneration.com is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen return items.
Online Return Instructions
- To request a return, contact us by phone, email, or create a “Return Request” at GrowGeneration.com. All returns must be authorized.
- Merchandise must be in its original packaging and placed in a shipping box to prevent any damage to the original packaging.
- Remove and/or cover any existing shipping labels, stickers, or other identifying marks on the shipping box from previous shipments. Use a black marker to cover any existing labels or bar codes.
- Products are not always returned to the original shipping location. You must address the return package to the warehouse address we provide in your Return Authorization email.
- Refunds are issued within 7-10 business days on most successful returns.
In the case a product is defective within 30 days of receiving the order, we will exchange the product for a new one, issue a credit, or issue a refund after we receive and inspect the product. Please immediately contact us by phone or email if you discover one of our products is not working properly.
In the case a product purchased at GrowGeneration.com fails outside of the 30 day defective return period, but within the manufacturer's warranty period, GrowGeneration is happy to assist you with the claim process. Warranty claims are subject to the manufacturer's terms. You may receive a refund, replacement or repair at the manufacturer's discretion. No refunds after 90 days from delivery.
Once an order has physically shipped, partially or complete, it is considered fulfilled and will require a return subject to shipping and restocking fees, if applicable. Please contact GrowGeneration.com via email or by phone as soon as possible. Your order is not considered canceled until you have been notified verbally, or by email, that we were successful in canceling the shipment from leaving our warehouse. All canceled orders are subject to a 3% credit card processing fee deducted from the refund. Special Order items are not eligible for cancelation.